MICROSOFT OFFICE - ADVANCED
In this module, students are expected to have a base knowledge of working with the software. Students will learn to work with mail merge, envelopes, form emails and letters, work with captions and footnotes, track changes and much more.
In this module, students are expected to have a base knowledge of working with the software. Students will learn to work with advanced features such as charts and diagrams, working with customized presentations, inserting and manipulating multimedia, exporting and securing presentations and much more.
In this module, students are expected to have a base knowledge of working with the software. Students will learn to work with vlookup, hlookup, pivot tables and charts, workbook protection, recording basic macros and much more.
This software is a microsoft tool that is mainly used for sending and receiving emails or setting up tasks and lists using a wide range of outlook features. In this courses, students will learn to work with emails and messages, calendar and its variety of features, organizing tasks and contacts and much more.
After completion of the course, students will be able to :
- Use these microsoft office applications effectively and productively at their workplace.
- Work with advanced word features including indents, header, footer, borders and watermarks.
- Work with Mail Merge in Microsoft Word
- Correctly print envelopes and labels in Word.
- Protect Word Documents from other users making changes.
- Track changes in Word and other advanced tips and strategies that can be practised while using the application.
- practically backup and recover Excel Spreadsheets and never lose data.
- Use “AutoFill” feature which can save a lot of time while working with spreadsheets in Excel.
- Use advanced functions and use it in formulae to get the desired results.
- Using advance sorting and filtering techniques.
- Removing duplicates the standard way and using V-lookup feature for removing duplicates in the workbook.
- Other important tips and techniques that can be practised while working with heavy excel tasks.
- Discover new features in PowerPoint including icons and 3d models.
- use important techniques that can be implemented while using shapes, graphics and images to presentations.
- Add charts, graphs and tables to powerpoint presentations in a non text format.
- Adding audio and video elements into presentations and work with advance animation techniques.
- Use practical tips to present a PowerPoint presentation to an audience and other time saving features.
- Learn how to set up in Outlook.
- Send and receive emails in Outlook.
- Customize mailbox and View in Outlook.
- Organize and manage mail including flagging and ignoring in Outlook.
- Create and manage tasks and reminders.
- Adding, managing and searching contacts in Outlook.
- Create meetings and appointments using Calendar in outlook.
“It is a very fine source of getting computer knowledge. Teachers and staffs are also very good. They give training in very simple and straight language and easy to understand. Staffs are very careful about students and teachers are very sincere. I recommend this institute for those who are interested to learn computer courses .”
“It’s very good institute. I joined there for MS Office course. Instructors are really good and helped me, increase my typing speed and softwares related all. All are very friendly. Very good atmosphere. Am happy and satisfied. Thank you for Rolla Institute.”
“This institute is very useful for me coz the way of teaching is very different. They actually know how teach a student. It was really comfortable, the classes are good very neat and clean with good facilities. Teachers are so friendly, there are lots of things i want to share….I’m really thankful to rolla Institute and its team.”