PeachTree by Sage accounting Course Sharjah | Online Peachtree training
Get Peachtree by Sage accounting Course from computerized accounting experts. Learn and get experienced in working with Peachtree by Sage business scenarios and enhance your skills during the program.
The most job-oriented Peachtree Accounting Course - Latest version with Practical based training
Become a Peachtree Accounting software expert in just 15 days with the best rated computerized accounting institutes in Sharjah.
PeachTree Accounting Course- Overview
Peachtree is an accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses made by Sage Software. Peachtree enables users to automate and manage numerous accounting tasks, like:
* Reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
* Creating financial statements, check invoices.
* Tracking banking transfers and payroll.
* Importing and manipulating spreadsheets.
* Integrating scanned documents like checks, receipts and invoices, eliminating paper from the accounting process.
This course is recommended for accounting students or employees who wishes to attain a position in VAT Managment, Accounts management and bookkeeping roles, especially those new accounting interns in the market. In this course, students will learn to work with its various business functionalities such as VAT Management, Bank Reconciliation techniques, Chart of accounts setup as well as effective stock management and most importantly reports.
Students are preferred to have an accounting background to proceed easily with the course concepts and objectives but not necessarily.
We have designed this course in a job oriented fashion. In this way, students will be able to work with the Peachtree accounting software professionally once they join for an accounting position in any company.
PEACHTREE BY SAGE COURSE - STUDENT REVIEWS
Peachtree By Sage Course -FAQ'S
This course is beneficial for the following categories:
- Higher secondary graduates with commerce background.
- College and university students, graduates or post-graduates with B.Com, M.com or any accounting related diploma holders looking for entry-level or part-time jobs in accounting.
- Anyone who is a beginner to tally and wants to learn it for maintaining the accounts of a business or organization.
- Anyone who wants to improve thier existing tally ERP 9 skills.
- Anyone who wants to work and familiarize themselves with UAE VAT application in tally.
After successfully completing the Tally ERP 9 course online or offline, you will be able to build a career as an accounting professional. You will have the knowledge and skill to practically work with Tally software. You will also be able to generate VAT Return reports as prescribed by FTA (Federal Tax Authority) of UAE. You will also receive approved certificates from SPEA (Sharjah Private Education Authority) or the course completion certificate from Rolla Academy.
The Tally ERP 9 with UAE VAT Training Course offered by Rolla Academy will prepare you to handle the accounts of a company or business using Tally software.
Our Instructors will be covering all the above mentioned modules as per our syllabus, which will be delivered to you based on real time scenarios. Since our course is taught with more of job oriented approach, you will be ready with the required skills for employability in the current accounting job market, especially in firms where tally is being implemented.
After completion of the course, you will be able to:
- create your own company.
- Transfer account information from physical books to the software.
- Understand and work with Voucher entries – check balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Learn the concept of VAT which is being used in various gulf countries including UAE and also at times when they need to maintain old accounts of the company.
- BOM – learn the methods in which bill of materials can be generated.
- VAT in Tally -Learn to implement VAT in Tally .
- Understand and post entries with confidence.
- Create and maintain ledger.
- Learn to set up details of inventory and filter details to get reports of certain stocks with its cost in a certain warehouse.
- POS (Point of sales) – Learn how sales bill is generated in Tally.
- Understand and learn to work with Payroll in Tally.
In the olden times, people used to maintain thier company accounts and bookkeeping manually using pen/ pencil and a paper. As a result, a lot of resources and time had to be spent to maintain company’s accounts. This wasn’t efficient enough as several times the accounting data had chances of getting lost. Companies were able to resolve this issue after the release of tally in 1999.
- 90% of the businesses across the globe, especially India uses Tally software for keeping track of thier accounts. Therefore, having a working knowledge of Tally is of high demand in the current market.
- After the completion of the course from our tally training institute, it will give you an edge over your competitors for accounting positions.
- A certification in Tally can get you a promotion for a better job role in your company even if you are already employed.
- It can enhance your knowledge and skill in accounting, inventory management and taxation which can boost your accounting career. It can also help you generate vat return reports easily without much effort as per the guidelines of FTA of UAE in the latest version of Tally software.
- If you own a small or medium sized business, you can confidently take care of your company accounts without hiring a separate accountant which can reduce your monthly expenses.
- It can ultimately handle all the business transactions happening within the company, be it of any small or medium sized enterprise.
Due to the software’s features mainly being able to work with it easily and being cost effective, most companies and firms go for tally as thier accounting software. It has been widely used in small trading stores as well in companies with huge turnovers, especially in India as well as several middle east countries. You can apply for positions such as:
- Stock keeper
- Sales invoice generation
- VAT Report Analysis
- Cost center and cost category management.
- Entries of receipts and expenses.
Since Tally is an accounting software, you can attain jobs in the accounting field like Charted Accountant firms or professional firms where you will initially have to work under senior accountants. There are various career aspects one can pursue after completion of this course:
- You can work as an accountant in any established firms.
- Offer your services as a freelance accounting professional.
- Setup and maintain your business accounts in Tally.
- VAT return practitioners.