C - PROGRAMMING
Interested to move to a career in programming or planning to learn a new programming language?
Become a developer in other programming languages by mastering C!
C is a powerful general- purpose programming language used by developers and programmers to develope softwares like various operating systems, compilers, databases and much more. It is an excellent language to start with for beginners to the programming field. If you are interested to program a computer or move to a programming career, then learning to program in C is the best way to start. It is considered as the better way to help you understand the concept of programming in other languages as many of them are based on C programming. It is one of the oldest programming languages used and still the most popular used programming language in the world. Rolla Academy in UAE is offering C programming training to those who are passionate about learning the language. The programming course at Rolla Academy is designed for students based on practical training such that they are able to use logical concepts and implement it into their code in turn improving their problem solving skills.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING C LANGUAGE:
- Whatever programming language you use to code your applications, these scripts rely on C programming language which had been used to build your operating systems, databases, servers, etc. It is the language used to create most of the tools and infrastructure that we use in our daily lives. C is used for building these systems which people had been and are still using for many years.
- C is considered as the elementary language as other other languages such as C++, Java, Python etc. are somehow related to C language and makes understanding and learning of other languages much easier.
- C-Programming is recognized by programmers around the globe, therefore it is easy for them to communicate with colleagues in different countries even if they don’t speak the same verbal language.
- Programming in C is fairly simple and easy as it uses the basic commands in English. C – compilers are used in to convert this human readable form into machine language for the computer to understand the instructions.
This course is highly suggested for the following groups:
- Students who have completed secondary or higher secondary education to excel in their academics.
- Computer Engineering and Computer Science graduates who require firm understanding of C.
- Anyone new to programming field or who have the passion to learn C from scratch.