CCNA Training in Sharjah by Rolla Academy provides one of the most affordable and Practical CCNA courses in UAE. Call now to fix an appointment for a demo session with the Trainer in our CCNA lab. The Trainer can well explain the CISCO CCNA Routing and switching course and its syllabus, exam passing tricks, scope and opportunities based on existing skills and academics.
Book your seat now and avail flat 40% OFF!
Classroom Training of CCNA Covers Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0. This practical CCNA course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture & hands-on labs you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. CCNA classroom training also covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices.
This practical CCNA certification course covers identifying basic security threats. ThIs CCNA course also gives you a foundation in network designing, automation, and software-defined networking by incorporating routing and switching in LAN and WAN networks.
● Get Started with Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
● Observe How a Switch Operates
● Perform Basic Switch Configuration
● Implement the Initial Switch Configuration
● Inspect TCP/IP Applications
● Configure an Interface on a Cisco Router
● Verify Layer 2 Discovery Protocols
● Implement an Initial Router Configuration
● Default Gateway
● Explore Packet Forwarding
● Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
● Port Duplex Issues Troubleshooting
● Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
● Verify IPv4 Static Routes
● IPv6 Static Routes configuration
● IPv4 Static Routing
● IPv6 Static Routing Implimentation
● VLAN and Trunk configuration
● Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunk
● Router on a Stick
● Multiple VLANs and Basic Routing Between the VLANs
● Verify Single-Area OSPF
● Configure EtherChannel
● Improve Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
●Verify IPv4 ACLs configuration
● Numbered and Named IPv4 ACLs
● Configure a Provider-Assigned IPv4 Address
● Configure Static NAT
● Configure Dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
● Implement PAT
● Log into the WLC
● Monitor the WLC
● Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
● Configure a DHCP Scope
● Configure a WLAN
● Define a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
● Explore Management Options
● Explore the Cisco DNA™ Center
● Configure and Verify NTP
● Configure System Message Logging
● Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
● Upgrade Cisco IOS Image
● Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
● Secure Console and Remote Access
● Enable and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
● Secure Device Administrative Access
● Configure and Verify Port Security
● Implement Device Hardening
CCNA routing and switching examination
Troubleshooting a Simple Network
Introducing Basic IPv6
Configuring Static Routing
Implementing VLANs and Trunks
Routing Between VLANs
Building Redundant Switched Topologies
Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
Introducing WAN Technologies
Explaining Basics of ACL
Enabling Internet Connectivity
Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
Introducing System Monitoring
Managing Cisco Devices
Examining the Security Threat Landscape
Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
Securing Administrative Access
Implementing Device Hardening
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associates) is a well known vendor oriented IT Certification issued by CISCO. This CCNA Certification mostly focus on fundamentals of Networking along with routing and switching skills. To obtain CCNA Certification one has to pass the latest 200-301 CCNA exam conducted by Cisco. Rolla Academy with its 27 years field experience is focusing on both exam and practical objective of this course by our classroom led training.
CCNA Certification with Routing and Switching (Exam 200-301)is the best course to start in CISCO certification series.
Anybody with standard PC operation skills can attend this course. But when it comes to certification and job this course will be good for graduates and diploma holders in IT or computer science
almost 45% of routing and switching related devices are from Cisco. To manage these devices and complicated network implementations companies need people with different level of skills in networking. CISCO networking Certification ranging from CCNA, CCNP and CCIE focuses on this skills.
Network+ is focusing on general Networking technologies and terminologies and it is vendor neutral. CCNA is Vendor oriented and fully cussed on routing and switching by Cisco products.
Getting a job with only CCNA certification is hard unless otherwise the situation demands. CCNA Certification with additional certification from Microsoft and Linux will enhance job opportunities. A focused approach with other Cisco Certification also is a better option.
Network engineers with CCNA skills can apply for the following job Sector.
Course fee depends on Training Method and Duration. Recorded online courses are the cheapest but are not practical and useful. CCNA Classroom Training are more expensive and also depends on the trainer profile and duration.
Standard CCNA course Duration is 40 hours. Course duration varies from 25 Hrs to 60 hours based on candidates general networking technology skills.
Register today and get up to 40% fee discount