Our course is designed to help you become a certified medical coder, a highly sought-after and in-demand role in the healthcare industry.
1. Introduction to CPC Test Format
2. Medical Terminology & Anatomy Review
3. Introduction to ICD-10 CM
4. ICD 10 Coding Chapters 1-11
5. ICD 10 Coding Chapters 12-21
6. Introduction to CPT, Surgery Guidelines, HCPCs & Modifiers.
7. Integumentary System
8. Musculoskeletal System
9. Respiratory, Hemic, Lymphatic, Mediastinum & Diaphragm
10. Cardiovascular System
11. Digestive System
12. Urinary System & Male Genital System
13. Female Reproductive System
14. Endocrine & nervous System
15. EYE and Ocular Adnexa, Auditory Systems
18. Pathology & Laboratory
19. Evaluation & Laboratory
21. 3m- Coding Sample
22. Mock Tests
A Process of converting disease, treatment and medical supplies and implants used for the treatment from the medical reports into universally accepted alpha numerical code format.
Anyone who holds a diploma, or a degree can enroll for the medical coding course.
The course is 50 hours long
The course is delivered through live in-person lectures and online resources.
Yes, you can attend the course either in person or online. Our Online Sessions are on weekdays and our in-class sessions are on weekends.
No prior knowledge or skills are required to take this course. Our course also includes medical terminology instruction, which means that individuals from any field can enroll in our course and become proficient medical coders.
You will have access to a dedicated support team who can answer your questions and help with any issues you encounter during the course.